- Welcome to Combined Transport Magazine
- Process Mining drives Transformation – The Case of Celonis
- Automotive industry – New door-to-door intermodal transport
- Future Trailer – Simply fits on and off the road
- Get-A-Way – Car Sharing for the 21st Century
- Cargobeamer expands to Calais
- IMPARGO – Cargo Apps for Truckers
- Hannibal Expands – New Zurich Link
- AIPARK – Urban Parking Redefined
June 18 - June 20
Shippers and cargo owners attend to improve their businesses; by finding ways of moving their products more efficiently and by meeting new suppliers.
The event is characterised by key vertical sectors, including manufacturing, retail, agribusiness, chemical, automotive, electronics, FMCG, food & drink, fashion, pharmaceuticals, construction, aerospace, energy, real estate, recycling, paper/print and perishables, amongst others, whilst horizontally, the show covers all modes of transportation, including sea, road, rail, air and inland waterways.
This matrix design makes Multimodal incredibly valuable and accessible for shippers – whilst also affording them the opportunity to successfully meet and network with peers from other sectors, which is another key reason for their attendance.