- Welcome to Combined Transport Magazine
- Process Mining drives Transformation – The Case of Celonis
- Automotive industry – New door-to-door intermodal transport
- Future Trailer – Simply fits on and off the road
- Get-A-Way – Car Sharing for the 21st Century
- Cargobeamer expands to Calais
- IMPARGO – Cargo Apps for Truckers
- Hannibal Expands – New Zurich Link
- AIPARK – Urban Parking Redefined
Middle East Rail 2019
February 26 - February 27
Middle East Rail is the largest rail, transport and logistics conference and exhibition across the Middle East, North African, South Asian and Central Asian regions. Furthermore, it is the only rail event to be hosted in partnership with the UAE Government.
With current and future rail projects around the region running into billions of dollars, it is not surprising that Middle East Rail has become an event of cardinal importance. This is where key decision makers, government officials and investors of the industry unite to survey the rail landscape and chart its future.
As always, the conference saw a distinguished panel of speakers take to the stand. All in all, there were a total of 8000 visitors, 800 conference attendees and 400 exhibitors, making it a comprehensive two-day event in which new technologies were disclosed, new studies were discussed and prestigious rail bodies and authorities networked with buyers and investors.
Make your way to Middle East Rail 2018 to highlight your technical expertise, meet distributors, find quality buyers or simply increase your brand’s awareness.