- Welcome to Combined Transport Magazine
- Process Mining drives Transformation – The Case of Celonis
- Automotive industry – New door-to-door intermodal transport
- Future Trailer – Simply fits on and off the road
- Get-A-Way – Car Sharing for the 21st Century
- Cargobeamer expands to Calais
- IMPARGO – Cargo Apps for Truckers
- Hannibal Expands – New Zurich Link
- AIPARK – Urban Parking Redefined
Joint Rail Conference (JRC)
April 9 - April 12
Papers and presentations are solicited on all aspects of railroad civil, mechanical, electrical, and systems engineering, as well as rail safety, planning, design, financing, operations, and management. Papers on freight and passenger rail subjects are sought. Conference organizers encourage submissions on the following topics as well as other relevant railroad industry research topics.
The 2019 JRC (Joint Rail Conference) will take place April 9-12, 2019 in Snowbird, UT. This international conference is the premier technical event in the U.S.A. including all discipline for freight and passenger rail transportation; mechanical, electrical, civil, and systems engineering, as well as rail safety, planning, design, manufacturing, financing, operations, and management.