- Welcome to Combined Transport Magazine
- Railways, Digitalization and HR – Crossing the chasm
- AU$8.3 billion New Metro Rail Shapes Tomorrow’s Sydney
- Warehouse Management Systems as a Service – The Case of PULPO
- UTLC – Connecting people, countries and railways in Eurasia
- Is the German Rail Freight System broken? A portrait of DB Cargo
- Intermodal Railcar – Shift Everything to Rail
- Global autonomous mobility market – Interview with Raphaël Gindrat
- Only beaming cargo is better – From China to Europe in 8 days via rail?
Industrial IoT Europe 2017
November 7 - November 9
The Industrial IoT promises to generate a new wave of technological innovation that is set to permanently redefine the current digital landscape. Pioneering businesses are connecting complex, physical machines with first-class analytics to unleash a wealth of new insights that were never before possible.
Companies are looking to leverage the Industrial IoT to reduce unplanned downtime, increase efficiency and open up a new era of economic growth and competitiveness. This Summit will bring together forward-thinking companies from the Manufacturing, Energy and Transportation Industries to pave the way for the Industrial IoT revolution.
This IIoT Summit is highly content driven, with an incredibly low vendor: delegate ratio, allowing for intimate networking opportunities for every attendee. Each attendee is encouraged to interact via round table discussions, ‘speed dating networking’ and sit down meals. With an extensively researched agenda, tailored to industry specific requirements by a steering committee of industry experts, attendees can expect the most up to date topics to be addressed and grasp a real understanding of key issues within their industry.
Discover more at: https://www.industrialiotseries.com/europe/
And register today for 20% off with discount code: TRANS20