- Welcome to Combined Transport Magazine
- Process Mining drives Transformation – The Case of Celonis
- Automotive industry – New door-to-door intermodal transport
- Future Trailer – Simply fits on and off the road
- Get-A-Way – Car Sharing for the 21st Century
- Cargobeamer expands to Calais
- IMPARGO – Cargo Apps for Truckers
- Hannibal Expands – New Zurich Link
- AIPARK – Urban Parking Redefined
FIRE PROTECTION OF ROLLING STOCK 2019
February 27 - February 28
Following on from a fantastic 2018 event, Fire Protection of Rolling Stock 2019 promises to be the best yet. We’ll be building on the success of 2018 and will gather a stellar line-up, featuring global train operators and manufacturers along with leading component and material suppliers. As a collective, the FPRS community will come together to explore how the industry can continue to strive for better fire safety both now and in the future.
FPRS takes place over 2 days during which we will be taking an in-depth look at the biggest challenges and opportunities in the sector. We’ll be delving into the technical and strategic innovations impacting the sector and will explore as a group what more can be done to set and improve standards.
We know that our community values networking above all else and we’ll have a series of breaks and leisure time to help you make new connections and lasting business relationships.