- Welcome to Combined Transport Magazine
- Doubling volumes – UTLC’s growth story
- Maschen – Europe’s most ingenious marble run
- Railways, Digitalization and HR – Crossing the chasm
- AU$8.3 billion New Metro Rail Shapes Tomorrow’s Sydney
- Warehouse Management Systems as a Service – The Case of PULPO
- Is the German Rail Freight System broken? A portrait of DB Cargo
- Intermodal Railcar – Shift Everything to Rail
- Global autonomous mobility market – Interview with Raphaël Gindrat
- This event has passed.
19th Int Conference on Railway Engineering
September 21, 2017 - September 22, 2017
The ICRE 2017: 19th International Conference on Railway Engineering aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Railway Engineering. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Railway Engineering.