On 22 and 23 June 2016, the International Union of Railways (UIC) organises the Global Rail Freight Conference in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. The 5th anniversary of this event will be organised under the Patronage of the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment and will run Back-to-Back with the TEN-T Days and the European Rail Freight Corridor event.
- Welcome to Combined Transport Magazine
- Railways, Digitalization and HR – Crossing the chasm
- AU$8.3 billion New Metro Rail Shapes Tomorrow’s Sydney
- Warehouse Management Systems as a Service – The Case of PULPO
- UTLC – Connecting people, countries and railways in Eurasia
- Is the German Rail Freight System broken? A portrait of DB Cargo
- Intermodal Railcar – Shift Everything to Rail
- Global autonomous mobility market – Interview with Raphaël Gindrat
- Only beaming cargo is better – From China to Europe in 8 days via rail?